Hello new friends! I can’t wait to learn from the experts

Fishmommy9

I’m Melissa and I am a noobie fish keeper.
In August I lost my leg to an amputation and my husband, Patrick, bought me a 55 gallon aquarium to cheer me up and give me something to piddle with during my recovery. We did all the research on the nitrogen cycle (and ways to speed it up) before we added our very first new family members 6 beautiful Serpae Tetras. We are pretty full now after adding 6 panda corys (my absolute fave), 12 Rummy Nosed Tetras, 16 Cardinals, 2 Mystery Snails and 6 Laser Corys. We have lots of live plants that are growing, but also an algae problem that is growing. ARGHHHH! Trying to find tips to combat this horrible stuff led me to this forum. So thank you to all the people who have come before and assisted all of us. There is a lot of great information here. Hello once again and I can’t wait to dig in.

BigManAquatics

Welcome to Fishlore!

StarGirl

Welcome to Fishlore! :)

You soon will be digging yourself out of a fish wormhole! :p We have a good group here, so have fun!

Kaligma

Welcome! I've just recently joined and the community here is wonderful! Hope the best for you and your scaley sidekicks!

Rose of Sharon

Welcome to Fishlore! Hope you love it here!!! :)

Columbus

Welcome to the fishlore

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
  • Sab80
  • Algae
Replies
Views
MacZ
Replies
Views
grantm91