Hello, I'm so glad to have found this place!

Tsutey

I am glad to see forums work the same as they always did, and I can ease my way in with a welcome.
I chose my name Tsu'Tey after my newest betta friend, a blue mustard delta who is starting to come out of his shell. I used to 'keep fish' as a child and also some years ago, and have acquired a few freshwater tanks once again, and now in retirement hope to have the time to study and do things properly- there's so much to learn, and usually when I'm studying, the best info leads me back to here. So, I figured it was time to dive in! Thank you for the opportunity!

Cowardlyslimeball

Hello! Welcome to fishlore! :)

NevermindIgnoreMe

Welcome! You'll certainly find some useful information here, best of luck in your search! We are always here to help!

Leeman75

Welcome to the forum! Lots of great people with a passion for the hobby sharing the things they've learned, sometimes the hard way. Share a pic of your tank when you get a chance!

AltVzn

Same thoughts here! Everyone is so helpful and responses (answers/advices) come in really fast, it's kinda unbelievable.

Without this forum I think I woulda given up on my 10 Gallon tank a long time ago. Good luck to you!

StarGirl

This is exactly why I am here too. Every time I would look something up it would lead me to Fishlore. So I joined and am glad I did. Welcome!

Dennis57

Hi, and Welcome to Fishlore.

You will meet a lot of nice people on here and most are very helpful.

What types of fish are you keeping? When you get a chance can you post some pictures for us?

Thanks

Tsutey

Leeman75 said:
Welcome to the forum! Lots of great people with a passion for the hobby sharing the things they've learned, sometimes the hard way. Share a pic of your tank when you get a chance!
I will soon, but the art of taking good ones is eluding me, and my other pets are demanding post-lake paw checks and bison kidneys and I think I have a hair grass in my Amazon packages that needs attending it's been a busy day. And thanks!

Leeman75

Tsutey said:
I will soon, but the art of taking good ones is eluding me, and my other pets are demanding post-lake paw checks and bison kidneys and I think I have a hair grass in my Amazon packages that needs attending it's been a busy day. And thanks!
If you figure out the art of taking good pictures, please share. I have too many fast moving fish and have to take about 30 pictures just to get a halfway decent one! I'm constantly battling not having enough storage space on my phone!! :)

Tsutey

I got lucky and my sweet little new betta boy decided to be pretty in one place for a moment! I have him and my halfmoon King Crimson, corys, guppies, snails that hitched a ride from the river, ghost shrimps, and too few neon tetras (every time, they're out every time!- I knew better than to keep a 'school' of two tetras fifty years ago, when I knew little else, but until I hit Petsmart on the right day, at least they seem to be reasonably happy and well adjusted fish in the meantime- but more neon tetras are going to happen). A few other aqua friends are due in the post, very exciting! I have five tanks altogether, will probably get another soon, when I narrow down some choices.

Dennis57 said:
Hi, and Welcome to Fishlore.

You will meet a lot of nice people on here and most are very helpful.

What types of fish are you keeping? When you get a chance can you post some pictures for us?

Thanks

Attachments

Leeman75

Tsutey said:
I got lucky and my sweet little new betta boy decided to be pretty in one place for a moment! I have him and my halfmoon King Crimson, corys, guppies, snails that hitched a ride from the river, ghost shrimps, and too few neon tetras (every time, they're out every time!- I knew better than to keep a 'school' of two tetras fifty years ago, when I knew little else, but until I hit Petsmart on the right day, at least they seem to be reasonably happy and well adjusted fish in the meantime- but more neon tetras are going to happen). A few other aqua friends are due in the post, very exciting! I have five tanks altogether, will probably get another soon, when I narrow down some choices.
Gorgeous betta!!

AcornTheBetta

Tsutey said:
I am glad to see forums work the same as they always did, and I can ease my way in with a welcome.
I chose my name Tsu'Tey after my newest betta friend, a blue mustard delta who is starting to come out of his shell. I used to 'keep fish' as a child and also some years ago, and have acquired a few freshwater tanks once again, and now in retirement hope to have the time to study and do things properly- there's so much to learn, and usually when I'm studying, the best info leads me back to here. So, I figured it was time to dive in! Thank you for the opportunity!
Welcome to Fishlore!

AquaBaby

Welcome!

I hope you like it here :)

When you're ready to decide on that new tank, let us know. We are a bunch of enablers around here!! ;)

Rockymountainstream

Welcome to the forum. Fishlore is a great place to get a lot of good info, advice and even some fun

Top Bottom