Hello Im Muhiddin

Muhiddin

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hi friends my name is Haci Muhiddin.

I live in istanbul turkey. I'm 24; And I love animals incredibly. First I looked at the dog for a long time, there were 1 rotweiller and 2 dogo argentino. Then I made budgies for years. After I got married I went to the aquarium hobby. For now, at home, a 200 liter tank + 110 liter tank + a 60 liter tank + a 20 liter tank + a 10 liter tank at home.

I apologize again and again for not speaking English. (I write with Google translation)

By the way, I'm glad you met.

Last edited:

Nicki

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years

I live in istanbul turkey. I'm 24; And I love animals incredibly. First I looked at the dog for a long time, there were 1 rotweiller and 2 dogo argentino. Then I made budgies for years. After I got married I went to the aquarium hobby. For now, at home, a 200 liter tank + 110 liter tank + a 60 liter tank + a 20 liter tank + a 10 liter tank at home.

I apologize again and again for not speaking English. (I write with Google translation)

Hi Muhiddin, glad to meet you too, I like the sound of all your tanks! Wonder if my kids would mind getting rid of the TVs so I could fit more tanks in By the way your English is better than mine an I'm from England

FishL:))

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years

Hello!
Welcome to FishLore, Muhiddin!!

Muhiddin

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Thank you very much for accepting me.
I don't know English. I communicate with you via Google translation.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom