Hello Im lavania and brand new to the freshwater world

Lavania
Member
I am brand new to this freshwater world. I have raised and enjoyed Bettas for many years in tiny tanks. I dove head first this year into a 75 gallon community tank with zero experience. I quickly learned the cycle process and its importance before adding anything.i have since added 2 bora shark, 2 blue gouramis, 3 golden panda mollies and 2 algae suckers. Tank is planted and growing seemingly well. This pregnant molly thing is where I'm needing help...I cant figure out how to load a photo to this thread to show you her belly
 
StarGirl
Member
Hello Welcome to Fishlore!
Are you on a computer or phone? There is a box at the bottom of where you type that says attach photos/ files. When you click that it should bring up your photo files. When it uploads your photo, click add as thumbnail. Then you should be able to click post reply.
 
mrsP
Member
Welcome! 75 is so much easier to manager than tiny one, and you can add a betta there too. You'll be amazed how differently they behaves in large tank.
 
Betta'sAnonymous
Member
Welcome! Hope you have had fun with the fish so far!
 
Batmantheanglefish
Member
Welcome! I have a 75 also. :D
 
  • Thread Starter
Lavania
Member
I'm
StarGirl said:
Hello Welcome to Fishlore!
Are you on a computer or phone? There is a box at the bottom of where you type that says attach photos/ files. When you click that it should bring up your photo files. When it uploads your photo, click add as thumbnail. Then you should be able to click post reply.
I'm on phone. When I try attach photo it tells me (can not open file chooser) .
I surrender!
mrsP said:
Welcome! 75 is so much easier to manager than tiny one, and you can add a betta there too. You'll be amazed how differently they behaves in large tank.
Will the Beta and Gaurami coexist peacefully? I have a half-moon male that's 2 years old and thriving with zebra danios and Cory catfish in a smaller tank.
Lavania said:
I am brand new to this freshwater world. I have raised and enjoyed Bettas for many years in tiny tanks. I dove head first this year into a 75 gallon community tank with zero experience. I quickly learned the cycle process and its importance before adding anything.i have since added 2 bora shark, 2 blue gouramis, 3 golden panda mollies and 2 algae suckers. Tank is pla
20210501_141828.jpg

20210501_141828.jpg

20210501_131819.jpg
nted and growing seemingly well. This pregnant molly thing is where I'm needing help...I cant figure out how to load a photo to this thread to show you her belly
 
mrsP
Member
In my first (360 litres, planted) tank when I had no idea that they might not, I had pair of gouramis and a pair of bettas with other fish, and had no problems with either. Key here might be enough space and plants to cut line of sight.
 

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom