Hello I love bettas

NBettas83

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Have you cycled your aquarium? What size is the tank? Do you have a filter/heater? All these can help us give you advice.

OP
SophieandAquarius

SophieandAquarius

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
My tank is a 3.5 gallon and I have a filter and heater

NBettas83

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
SophieandAquarius said:
By letting bacteria grow in it for a few weeks, so it can handle toxins, testing the water to mark progress?
I'm just confused as you put 'no', to being aware of the Nitrogen Cycle in your aquarium details.
I'm sorry if I'm sounding aggressive or rude, just trying to help.

OP
SophieandAquarius

SophieandAquarius

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I need to know if my tank it too crowded because I ordered a log and thought it was way smaller than it actually is and I also have artificial plants coming

Attachments

OP
SophieandAquarius

SophieandAquarius

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
NBettas83 said:
By letting bacteria grow in it for a few weeks, so it can handle toxins, testing the water to mark progress?
I'm just confused as you put 'no', to being aware of the Nitrogen Cycle in your aquarium details.
I'm sorry if I'm sounding aggressive or rude, just trying to help.
I didn’t mean to put no. All I need to know right now is if my tank it too crowded.

NBettas83

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
SophieandAquarius said:
I didn’t mean to put no. All I need to know right now is if my tank it too crowded.
Ok, that clears some up. I don't think your tank is too crowded with decorations. But you do want to properly cycle, which is more important. I just wanted to check that you cycled properly, not because I was attacking you, but because pet stores spread a lot of false information about cycling around, and we want to make sure you have received the right information. It is all for the wellbeing of the fish and your success in the hobby.

johnbetta

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
how long did u cycle your tank and whats your ph and ammonia and nitrites and nitrates sitting at and whats your water tempture sitting at and whats your gh and kh at cheers john and what are u feeding the betta

Pythia

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
SophieandAquarius said:
I need to know if my tank it too crowded because I ordered a log and thought it was way smaller than it actually is and I also have artificial plants coming
Hello! I know this is really of topic but I have the same aquarium as you. :)

New Threads