Hello I love bettas

SophieandAquarius

I have a betta names Aquarius and I just got him and I need some advice

NBettas83

Have you cycled your aquarium? What size is the tank? Do you have a filter/heater? All these can help us give you advice.

SophieandAquarius

My tank is a 3.5 gallon and I have a filter and heater

NBettas83

My tank is a 3.5 gallon and I have a filter and heater
Okay, did you cycle it?

SophieandAquarius

Yes

FishGirl115

That's good! Welcome to Fishlore! I have two Betta.

NBettas83

By letting bacteria grow in it for a few weeks, so it can handle toxins, testing the water to mark progress?
I'm just confused as you put 'no', to being aware of the Nitrogen Cycle in your aquarium details.
I'm sorry if I'm sounding aggressive or rude, just trying to help.

Dennis57

OK< so what type of advise are you looking for?

SophieandAquarius

I need to know if my tank it too crowded because I ordered a log and thought it was way smaller than it actually is and I also have artificial plants coming

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 37

SophieandAquarius

By letting bacteria grow in it for a few weeks, so it can handle toxins, testing the water to mark progress?
I'm just confused as you put 'no', to being aware of the Nitrogen Cycle in your aquarium details.
I'm sorry if I'm sounding aggressive or rude, just trying to help.
I didn’t mean to put no. All I need to know right now is if my tank it too crowded.

CrayfishAreAwesome

no, bettas love to explore.

NBettas83

I didn’t mean to put no. All I need to know right now is if my tank it too crowded.
Ok, that clears some up. I don't think your tank is too crowded with decorations. But you do want to properly cycle, which is more important. I just wanted to check that you cycled properly, not because I was attacking you, but because pet stores spread a lot of false information about cycling around, and we want to make sure you have received the right information. It is all for the wellbeing of the fish and your success in the hobby.

FishGirl115

Decor looks good to me!

Dennis57

That looks great, the bettas will love it

how long did u cycle your tank and whats your ph and ammonia and nitrites and nitrates sitting at and whats your water tempture sitting at and whats your gh and kh at cheers john and what are u feeding the betta

Pythia

I need to know if my tank it too crowded because I ordered a log and thought it was way smaller than it actually is and I also have artificial plants coming
Hello! I know this is really of topic but I have the same aquarium as you.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
bettaf1sh 7789
Replies
Views
Sokamix
  • Question
Replies
Views
Mistacliff