Hello! I am new to fishlore

clownie99

Hello everyone! :)

I am new to FishLore and new to aquarium forums. I have been fishkeeping for about 3 years now. I have a 55 gallon African cichlid tank, 20 gallon planted community, 10 gallon Betta tank and a 55 gallon outdoor goldfish pond.

I hope I can learn a bunch of new things and make some friends!

StarGirl

Welcome to Fishlore! :)

OutsideFoodBlob

New member here too! Resolved to actually register this year not just skim the fish forums. I’ve only been fish keeping for 3 years as well. We’ll probably run into each other in the Goldfish forum - and if you have pics of your pond it would be cool to see your setup.

clownie99

New member here too! Resolved to actually register this year not just skim the fish forums. I’ve only been fish keeping for 3 years as well. We’ll probably run into each other in the Goldfish forum - and if you have pics of your pond it would be cool to see your setup.
Thats awesome! I'll to try to get some pictures later this afternoon hopefully. Its so sunny outside so its impossible to take pictures.

jmaldo

Welcome to the Community. African keeper also, Post some pics...

DirtyWater

Hello and welcome to fishlore! I have always wanted an outdoor pond. Did/do you have to fight green water outside?

Rose of Sharon

Welcome to Fishlore! Would love to see pics of your tanks!!!

clownie99

Welcome to the Community. African keeper also, Post some pics...
Welcome to Fishlore! Would love to see pics of your tanks!!!
Here you go, sorry about the pictures and if it comes out weird!
image0 (4).jpeg
image0 (5).jpeg

image1 (2).jpeg
Hello and welcome to fishlore! I have always wanted an outdoor pond. Did/do you have to fight green water outside?
Thank you! Yes I do, It usually doesn't get that green unless I skip maintenance. It has always been under the shade of big trees in the winter and umbrellas in the summer so it has never gotten extremely green.

Random Great Thread!

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom