Hello I am new here!!!!!

1ADAM12

Reaction score
Hello all my name is Adam and I am new here. I have a 45 gallon aquarium and its been set up just over 2 years now. I first want to say this site it great! I was doing research on fish one day and stumbled upon this site. I look forward to knowing a lot of you and using your expertise

Happy Fishing,
Adam

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to FishLore Adam! There are people of all ages and experience levels from all over the world here so jump on in the waters great
Carol

sgould

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Hi, Adam!

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Welcome to FishLore, Adam! What do you have in your 45g?

1ADAM12

Reaction score
FLBettaCouple said:
Welcome to FishLore, Adam!  What do you have in your 45g?
UMMMMMMMMMMMMM a bit overpopulated ;D I have all varieties of swordtails about 10 total. 6 babies and 4 adults that keep giving birth and they keep living without a breeder tank. Lots of hiding places I guess. A very Large Silver Dollar, 3 Clown Loaches, a huge pleco about 12 inches, irredesent shark, rainbow shark, 2 large Danios. I am in the process of shopping for a 200 gallon tank so I can have my irredescent and clown loaches put into a bigger environment. My clown Loaches are 4 inches long and my irredescent is about 8 inches. The shark is pretty cool he does not bank into the sides of the glass like most do. I also do a 25% water change once a week to ensure nitrate and nitrite levels dont get to high and I have never had a problem. Once in a while I get an iche out break but I raise my temp to 84 fegrees F and do 50% water changes till it clears up.

Thanks,
Adam

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
LOL.. yea, you've got enough fish for a case of MTS (multiple tank syndrome). I'd love a 200g myself to start a Saltwater tank.

- this is a great website to order from and this ich med is what we use since it's organic, herbal and doesn't upset the nitrogen cycle so it's not harsh like other ich meds, but more of a natural aid.. it's aromatic though.

1ADAM12

Reaction score
FLBettaCouple said:
LOL.. yea, you've got enough fish for a case of MTS (multiple tank syndrome).  I'd love a 200g myself to start a Saltwater tank.

- this is a great website to order from and this ich med is what we use since it's organic, herbal and doesn't upset the nitrogen cycle so it's not harsh like other ich meds, but more of a natural aid.. it's aromatic though.
Where can i get iche attack? I have never heard of it!

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Just click on the "Ich-Attack" link in my post, it will take you to the product page at the drsfosterandsmith website. It's also at petco but more than 2x as much there.

Here's the product info page at the maker's website: http://www.novalek.com/kordon/ich_attack/index.htm

Bonochick

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey, Adam!

Muffymouse

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Hello =))

FishPirateL337

Valued Member
Reaction score
I like apples and new members.

Welcome

1ADAM12

Reaction score
thanks all for the warm wlcome ;D

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore!

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
welcome to fishlore! sounds like you'll have mts soon! good luck! tan

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore!  It's great to have you with us!  

susitna-flower

Well Known Member
Reaction score
After replying to your new post, I went back to see just what you have in your tank....are you still just in the 45 gallon tank with all these fish?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom