Hello From Whitby, Ontario Canada

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by love-my-fish, Mar 24, 2010.

1. love-my-fishValued MemberMember

Just joined the site and wanted to say hello to everyone. Looking forward to interacting and asking some questions and maybe checking out good deals online to further my hobby. I'm fairly new,, less then a year with the following adventure so far,
    75 gallon tank with 2 Jack Dempseys ( 1 male, name jack, about 11 inch tip to tip) (1 female, name jill ) 5 inches and 2 albino pleco's.
    Filtration: xp3, eheim 2215, & Aquaclear 50
    Just picked up a used 135 gallon with stand, looking to get that one set up either for other cichlids or making it into a tank for CA cichlids such as (jacks, green terror, convicts, frontosa)
    Picked up a 110 drilled on both end with overflow to maybe start saltwater, once i learn more..
    Of course all of this is pending cash flow :)
    Cheers!!!!
    sheldon

2. StarGirl2New MemberMember

Welcome fellow Ontarian :) Good luck with your tanks!

3. Fish_Man

Fish_ManValued MemberMember

Hello!

4. Welcome !!!

5. bolivianbaby

bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

Welcome to Fishlore!

6. benjaminBreaker

benjaminBreakerValued MemberMember

Welcome! Good luck with your tanks, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. We also appreciate pictures of your tanks if you get any...People here love pics! :)

7. HOWsMom

HOWsMomWell Known MemberMember

Welcome, neighbour :D

8. marina3Valued MemberMember

Welcome!!!!

9. OP
    OP
    l

love-my-fishValued MemberMember

thanks for the welcomes

Hi everyone,, ,thanks for all your welcomes. Been involved with other forums and started looking more at this one and now i want to spend more time here because there is always more people online, and i'm thinking it will be a good place to get more well rounded information.....
    cheers everybody.
    Look forward to interacting with people...
    Sheldon

10. GoGreenWell Known MemberMember

Hello Ontario and welcome to Fishlore!

From me way out west.....;D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice