Hello From The Uk | Page 3

Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by Benfreshwater, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Crispii

CrispiiWell Known MemberMember

Ratings:
    +1,255
    Cool! I'm probably going to beg the owner at my lfs for some Rio Manacapuru angels lol.

2. OP
    OP
    Benfreshwater

BenfreshwaterValued MemberMember

Ratings:
    +147
    Experience:
    Just started
    That is possibly the ones he has in at mine atm! He always has something out of the ordinary! I have a feeling he called them "Rio's" like silvery white bodies with black stripes and slightly red faced but gets redder as they mature. They looked beautiful!!!

3. OP
    OP
    Benfreshwater

BenfreshwaterValued MemberMember

Ratings:
    +147
    Experience:
    Just started
    Updated picture of my tanks progress. Black phantom Tetras are out now, been donated to a family member. The single False Bandit Cory is coming out soon and being given back to it's original owner. Finally I've added a manacapuru Angelfish. Which is absolutely beautiful!!! I feel I am close to being fully stocked now with what I have.. so not buying any more fish just going to wait until I get my larger tank and move all the fish into there before they grow to full size. Still want a large school of Barb's and a large school of Cory's when I have the bigger tank. IMG_20190724_180005.jpg