Hello from Texas!

1. HeidiSnow Initiate Member

Hi Everyone!

We have a mini zoo at our house - 4 dogs, 2 cats, and a 60 gallon freshwater tank.

I joined this forum because I have a GloFish I'm worried about and hope to get advice on. I really like how you can give so much detail in your profile so I plan on staying. I have less than a year experience so I will probably be more of a lurker than poster.

2. catsma_97504 Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to the forum.

Hope you are able to figure out what's up with your GloFish.

3. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Welcome to Fishlore!!

4. OUTINFRONT Member Member

Welcome enjoy the forum.:;fishy10

5. Wendy Lubianetsky Well Known Member Member

Welcome to the Forum. My mini zoo is bigger than your mini zoo. LOL. I have 5 dogs, 6 cats, 1 gecko, 3 aquariums, and a turtle in a pear tree!!

6. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning and Welcome to Fish Lore!

I hope you enjoy the site.

Ken

Attached Files:

7. Fall River Member Member

Welcome to Fishlore!

8. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

welcome to the forum! You will find all the help you need here and more. Plus the most likely side effect of coming here.....

MTS (Multiple Tank Syndrome) We are sorry to report that there is no known cure only the enjoyment from the tanks.

9. MD Angels Well Known Member Member

Welcome!
    I hope you can solve your glofish issues here. I have a feeling that with the help of many knowledgeable and experienced members here, no question of yours will be unanswered. :)

10. Borisbbadd Guest

:sign0016:

11. bowcrazy Well Known Member Member

Welcome to FishLore! Hope you find the site as enjoyable and informative as I have over the past year. Lots of good fish-keepers here willing to help you out all you have to do is ask. Advice is free, patience a virtue and having fun while learning mandatory. You will soon learn that your “spell checker” doesn’t know fish and our chemistry class is easy and the only testing is done by you.

12. Dlondon95 Well Known Member Member

Welcome!

13. RTBS Member Member

Welcome to the site...

14. nissan4life Member Member

Welcome :)