Hello from Scotland

kateyoup

Reaction score
Hello, nice to meet you all. This is a great site and I can't wait to start posting and reading other posts.

Kate

Gunnie

Well Known
Reaction score
HI Kate! Welcome to FishLore! It's great to have you with!

Mike

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
HI Kate - welcome

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome Kate!! We have a great bunch here so just jump right in!!
Carol

Jon

Well Known
Reaction score
welcome I used to live in Aberdeen Scotland good to have you with us

Osiris

Reaction score
I love Scotland!   I am American but my mother's parent both came over here from Scotland (Perth).  I got the chance to spend 2 weeks in Elgin a few years ago and saw lots of castles, got to Inverness and Aberdeen and, of course, Loch Ness.   I didn't see the monster but if I had found a baby Loch Ness monster, I would have considered creating a 125 gallon species tank for it.   ;D  I love Scotland so much and I definitely plan to visit again some day.

Osiris

Reaction score
And Craig, I've never been to Ireland but I love Ireland too. I make sure I watch my 'Father Ted' DVDs every couple of months.

Craig

Well Known
Reaction score
its a comedy sitcom about a bunch of priests livin on an island off the coast of the republic of ireland (Craggie Island) u hav Father Ted, Father Dougal Maguire, Father Jack and Mrs Doyle (housekeeper) its very funny its 1 of the best sitcoms ever seen in the UK behind only fools and horses and Fawlty Towers

some links here if u want 2 see more about it, rather than me explainin it all lol

Osiris

Reaction score
They sometimes show Father Ted on BBC America channel ( or at least they used to - I don't get that channel anymore )

New Threads