Hello from Scotland

Hello, nice to meet you all. This is a great site and I can't wait to start posting and reading other posts.

Kate

I love Scotland!   I am American but my mother's parent both came over here from Scotland (Perth).  I got the chance to spend 2 weeks in Elgin a few years ago and saw lots of castles, got to Inverness and Aberdeen and, of course, Loch Ness.   I didn't see the monster but if I had found a baby Loch Ness monster, I would have considered creating a 125 gallon species tank for it.   ;D  I love Scotland so much and I definitely plan to visit again some day.

And Craig, I've never been to Ireland but I love Ireland too. I make sure I watch my 'Father Ted' DVDs every couple of months.

its a comedy sitcom about a bunch of priests livin on an island off the coast of the republic of ireland (Craggie Island) u hav Father Ted, Father Dougal Maguire, Father Jack and Mrs Doyle (housekeeper) its very funny its 1 of the best sitcoms ever seen in the UK behind only fools and horses and Fawlty Towers

some links here if u want 2 see more about it, rather than me explainin it all lol

They sometimes show Father Ted on BBC America channel ( or at least they used to - I don't get that channel anymore )

Latest threads

Top Bottom