Hello from Pennsylvania

1. willb Initiate Member

I joined this fish form a little while ago, thought it was time to introduce myself.
    I've enjoyed the company of fish most of my life.

Currently have three aquariums running, 55 gallon community (live bearers), 10 gallon with a single Chiclid and a 35 gallon with two Oscars. One 20 gallon quarantine tank. Also have another 20 gallon running, which I would like to either have cold water species or a small reef tank (a dream right now).

Anyhow, I am happy to have found this place and looking forward to making new friends and learning a thing or two. :;hi1

2. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to Fishlore!

I know you didn't ask about this, but your oscars are going to need a much larger tank. For two oscars, I believe it's recommended to have them in at least a 100g.

What type of cichlid is in your 10g? I LOVE cichlids! They're so much fun.

3. David C Well Known Member Member

Welcome to FishLore, you definitely came to the right place for all the information you can handle.

Dave

4. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

Welcome! I agree with bolivianbaby on the oscars and I also agree with David...this forum is full of great paople who are ready to answer any questions you have! Again Welcome!!

5. GoGreen Well Known Member Member

Welcome to Fishlore:)

6. Borisbbadd Guest

Welcome !!!

7. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

Hi Will, welcome to fishlore!:;hi2

8. AlyeskaGirl Fishlore VIP Member

hello and welcome to fishlore! :;hi1

:;ufo

9. konstargirl Well Known Member Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here. =D

10. agabr123 Fishlore VIP Member

Hi and welcome!

11. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to Fish Lore willb. Hope you enjoy the site!
    Ken

12. Beth1965 Well Known Member Member

Welcome to FL!!

13. willb Initiate Member

14. redlessi Well Known Member Member

Welcome to Fishlore:;balloons

15. emanluke Member Member

Welcome! I know what you mean about a lonely looking fish. Rest assured that if you ever have a question, even if the people here don't know the answer, they know someone who does! :)

16. navyscuba Well Known Member Member

:sign0016: to FL.

17. 1hawaii50 Member Member

Welcome to Fishlore!

18. willb Initiate Member

I just had to express my joy with this site and forum. I have found SO much useful information here. The people are very friendly and very knowledgeable.
    As far as the Oscars go, my wife Diana is simply stunned that I am even considering searching for a larger tank for them. She expressed concerns of room for a tank as large as a 100 gallons, and is not thrilled with my affliction of MTS (unfortunately money is simply too tight to buy one new, so a used one is the only way for me). I'm in the process of setting up a cycled 20 gallon high into a swordtail breeding tank, I have plans of breeding and selling offspring to LFS which has expressed interest of purchasing. :;banaman

19. Snowdrop Member Member

Welcome!