Hello from Iowa

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by Red Tiger, Apr 5, 2010.

1. R

Red Tiger New Member Member

Hello~ my name is Russ and I have been keeping ca/sa cichlids for about 5 years now. I have 54 amphilophus (includes flowerhorn) and numerous other species. Species I keep or have kept (until recently) are: escondido,rt motaguense,loisellei,fredrichsthalli,la ceibas,managuense,dovii,tamosopoensis,cyanoguttatus,pike,pantepec,deppi,bartoni,bocourti,pearsei,pelligrini,bahia,uaru,severum,argentea,bifasciatus,salvini,grammodes,islantum,robertsoni,rostratus,longimanus,c.sagittae,b.sagittae,xiloaensis,c.citranellum,b.citranellum,zaliosum,hogaboomorum,lyonsi,red isletas,costa rican red face midas,chancho,c.labiatus,b.labiatus,amarillo,trimac,urothalmus,festae,dimmerus, kamfa fh,red dragon fh, yellow gene fh,gold fh and i think thats it. I have a hand full of plecos also. I reside in se iowa, work for a concrete paving company, and hope to be able to contribute to and learn from others on here. I have about 1300 gallons in tanks currently running right now and still have pretty much all prior mentioned stock except for the motags,la Ceibas,and loisellei which i just parted with over the weekend, but I have first dibbs to get them back.lol Thank You All, Russ

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2010
  2. REDKAHUNA

REDKAHUNA Valued Member Member

welcome you could be needed with a list like that.

3. OP
    OP
    R

I am no expert, but should be able to help with any amphilophus questions the mems have.

4. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

welcome to fishlore!!!:)

5. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome to the forum!

6. Dandee

Dandee New Member Member

Welcome to the forum :;hi2

7. OP
    OP
    R

Thanks everyone!!!! Now tell me why i can't upload pics. haha

8. Shawnie

resize them :)

9. OP
    OP
    R

Thanks Lucy for the edit. Wasn't trying to get in trouble.

10. OP
    OP
    R

it says there uploaded but they dont show up.

11. Shawnie

12. OP
    OP
    R

13. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to Fishlore! I can't wait until you're able to post pics! You have some of my fav fish that I don't have large enough tanks for.

14. jetajockey

jetajockey Fishlore VIP Member

welcome aboard russ :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice