Hello from Florida!

1. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Hi! I am a forums junkie, and you will probably see me around the forums. I have been in the hobby about 2 years now and love it more everyday! I have a 100 gal. tank with 2 large albino oscars, 2 jack dempseys, and 1 large pleco. I also have a 55 gal. with 6 koi angels which will be moved to a bigger tank in the near future. My 29 gal. holds a grumpy red-eared slider. My 20 gal. has 2 opaline gouramis, 6 cory cats, 4 yo yo loaches, & 1 female betta. My 10 gallon tank at work houses a golden gourami, 3 buenos aires tetras, and 3 cory cats. My newest tank is a 10 gallon with the cutest multies you've ever seen! Yeah, the sickness has got me good! ;)

2. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Hey Gunnie - welcome!

I look forward to your posts.

Thanks,
    Mike

3. Hippiechick Initiate Member

Hi Gunnie! Nice to meet ya.
    I'm always looking for new and interesting fish forums. Gotta love AquaRank as that is my source for checking out new forums. I'd love to see this one take off!

I'm a cichlid enthusiasts too. As I've already posted, I raise Green Terrors but I also have in my collection the following:
    Albino Oscar, Green Severum, Turquoise Severum, Gold Severum, Firemouth, Jack Dempsey, Blackbelt, Angelfish, various tetras, barbs, a panda cory, a yo-yo loach, a couple of goldfish (they were supposed to be feeders and survived!) and 4 common plecos.
    I wish I had a 100 gallon tank! That must be awesome!

4. Susie Initiate Member

;D Happy to meet you!