Hello from East TN!

Angela_96

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Ive been "lurking" on and off for a while now. Thought Id say hi! Just now really getting my fish tank hobby back. Im down to 4 running tanks from 9, still have african cichlids and honestly Im planning to only have one Mbuna tank when Im done redoing them all, going to do a fowler tank, angel tank, and discus. The past few years have been so busy! My 2 getting ready to be 3 year old has really kept me going.
Don't let anyone tell you healthcare careers are safe btw, Ive been laid of for a few months now after a nasty buyout of healthcare systems. At least they gave me a good severence package. Hopefully I will be getting my **** in teaching over the next year.
My husband Steve is working for a local aeromedical service (UT Medical Center).

Angela_96

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thanks Dino! Good to see you here!

Thanks Carol! How have you been?

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Angela_96 said:
Thanks Dino! Good to see you here!

Thanks Carol! How have you been?
Doing pretty good thanks! Working in Dialysis. Not as many tanks thanks to time constraints and health issues.
I have a 55g at work though. Hubby teases me that I will have my tanks one way or another LOL
Hope you don't mind I merged your posts.
Carol

Angela_96

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Butterfly said:
Doing pretty good thanks! Working in Dialysis. Not as many tanks thanks to time constraints and health issues.
I have a 55g at work though. Hubby teases me that I will have my tanks one way or another LOL
Hope you don't mind I merged your posts.
Carol
Thats fine, fish keeping isn't the only thing I haven't done in a while lol. Dialysis? We went to my husbands high school reunion the other night and one of the managers at a local clinic told me to put in an application with them. Im really avoiding healthcare though. I almost feel "called" to teach.
My husband is the one getting me back into my fish hobby. Eventhough I don't have enough time for a bunch of tanks I'll never be tankless. One of the hardest things I have ever done is drain some tanks and put them in storage. I can compare it to a drug addict having to flush their drugs.
I totally understand the health issues getting in the way and time constraints. My 2 year old is more than a handful, she is into EVERYTHING under the sun and obsessed with water.

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hi Angela!
Glad to hear things are going well.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom