Hello from Colorful Colorado

Shaylac98

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
My name is Shayla and I’ve loved having fish tanks all my life! Right now I have a 65 gallon fresh water with different types of gold fish as well as my mystery snails! My snails are my favorite hobby! I also have my 10 gallon hatching tank for my baby snails! I’m thinking about selling them but I’ve never done it before hopefully soon.

Attachments

BergenBettas

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Oh my! How lovely, water puppies! In my experience goldfish really are just scaly fish puppies. You must get a crack out of caring for them and watching them excitedly swim at you every time they see you in the room because they think you’re going to feed them. Always hungry
You should definitely try to sell them! I’m sure people would buy. Who doesn’t like snails they’re always in demand! I am new to the community too but from what I’ve seen so far I’m sure we’re gonna love it here.:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

OP
Shaylac98

Shaylac98

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
BergenBettas said:
Oh my! How lovely, water puppies! In my experience goldfish really are just scaly fish puppies. You must get a crack out of caring for them and watching them excitedly swim at you every time they see you in the room because they think you’re going to feed them. Always hungry
You should definitely try to sell them! I’m sure people would buy. Who doesn’t like snails they’re always in demand! I am new to the community too but from what I’ve seen so far I’m sure we’re gonna love it here.:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:
This place seems pretty amazing! It’s nice having a place where we all have something in common! My gold fish do definitely follow you when you walk in the room it’s soo cute!

OP
Shaylac98

Shaylac98

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Mhamilton0911 said:
HEYYY!
Welcome to fishlore community!
THANKS!! Excited to be here!

New Threads