Hello Fishlore

Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchMutch

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Hello members of fishlore, I had an account here long ago but it got washed away lol, I have 5 plus years in keeping fish and aquatic plants. Ill be posting a journal here later today and I hope that everyone gets something out of it, I have 2 dutch tanks one traditional, the other experimental.
Thanks
Nate

Sepehr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Hello members of fishlore, I had an account here long ago but it got washed away lol, I have 5 plus years in keeping fish and aquatic plants. Ill be posting a journal here later today and I hope that everyone gets something out of it, I have 2 dutch tanks one traditional, the other experimental.
Thanks
Nate
Hello and Welcome back

FishL:))

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Thanks
Nate
Hello!
Welcome back to FishLore!!

Anders247

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I believe XenForo lets you merge accounts, unlike vBulletin, so if you provided proof and can find your old account you can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 42 63.6%

Top Bottom