hello everyone

Neville

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
hi guys, how r u all? it's me neville. i wasn't here for over a month. i was very busy with my studies. it's good to be back. ;D

Bonochick

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hello! Did the studying pay off?

dacota34

Reaction score
Hi Nev you ok??

Neville

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
hi bonochick, actually i was studying to get admission to study MBA, everything went fine with the exam, hope i will get the chance, results will come out on July.
hi dacota, yeah i'm fine. thanks

Neville

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Neville said:
hi bonochick, actually i was studying to get admission to study MBA, everything went fine with the exam, hope i will get the chance, results will come out on July.
hi dacota, yeah i'm fine. thanks
!

Nice move for your career if it works out but i hear its a lot of work. Good luck

Tazmiche

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hello from the UK buddy xx

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome back Neville.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
So the fish aliens didn't get you after all! Great! wb

Neville

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
hi stradius, armadillo, FLBettacouple, tazmiche. how r u all?
yeah MBA is a lot of hard work, i'll try my best.

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Am on the forum instead of working and there's a couple of looming deadlines that even my luck will not let me escape. Argh! Ban me from the forum for a week, please. I need to do some work.

Neville

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
armadillo said:
Am on the forum instead of working and there's a couple of looming deadlines that even my luck will not let me escape. Argh! Ban me from the forum for a week, please. I need to do some work.
yeah, it is pretty addicting!! it is such a nice site!!! when i first joined the forum i also had the same problem.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Neville said:
hi stradius, armadillo, FLBettacouple, tazmiche. how r u all?
yeah MBA is a lot of hard work, i'll try my best.
Yea, i think i'll stick to computers. that is a lot of work for sure Neville, i wouldn't even know how to spell MBA.. :

Ok armadillo.. <thunder rumbles!> thou hast been banned from the fishlore city into the wild wastelands of boring fish sites and pages telling you how to make spaghetti for fun and profit. maybe that's too cruel a fate - fishlore withdrawal.. : i shalt have mercy and not smite thee, thou canst giveth me money later.

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Am actually in trouble at work because of my laziness now. Well nearly in trouble. I really had to find desperate excuses as to why a very simple piece of work is STILL not done. I am not to be trusted. I don't think I'll ever work from home anymore. I keep thinking: I"ll just check my messages once, then I start checking lots of fish stuff out and before I know it, I've been to a pet store and it's already 6pm.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
armadillo said:
Am actually in trouble at work because of my laziness now. Well nearly in trouble. I really had to find desperate excuses as to why a very simple piece of work is STILL not done. I am not to be trusted. I don't think I'll ever work from home anymore. I keep thinking: I"ll just check my messages once, then I start checking lots of fish stuff out and before I know it, I've been to a pet store and it's already 6pm.
did they accept "my fish ate my homework"?

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
ROFL! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom