Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by dlewin, Dec 22, 2009.

1. dlewin

dlewinValued MemberMember

Hi I am new to fish keeping but I am loving it so far. I have had some loses of fish two got stuck in a ordainment I bought from a pet store. Anyway I have a brand new 29 gallon tank with 4 fire mouth cichlids one electric blue cichlid and a pleco in it. I also have 2 10 gallon tanks that I use to breed feeder guppies. one is for the fry and the other one is for the males and females to breed in. Both 10 gallons a have baby plecos in them. Then I have a 20 gallon with a big gold fish in it. The gold fish was a rescue it was being kept in a small margarine container. I am a mom of one little girl named Emily shes 6 next month. I lost my husband in October due to a heart attack. I used to breed birds and I already had the guppy's but had to many fry. So I got the new cichlid tank to help with that and they did. I just got the 3 plecos today so that will help keep the tank cleaner.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas

2. Lucy

LucyModeratorModerator Member

Welcome to FishLore :)

3. bolivianbaby

bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

Welcome to Fishlore:;hi2

4. Shawnie

ShawnieFishlore LegendMember

Welcome to fishlore!! Its amazing how our fin babies fill in lots of gaps in our lives :) good and bad!

I hope you enjoy our site!

5. Meenu

MeenuFishlore VIPMember

welcome to fishlore! I hope you and your daughter have a blessed Christmas, and my most heartfelt condolences on your loss.

6. Chris123

Chris123Well Known MemberMember

Welcome to fishlore! :;bananarow

CB

7. Welcome...........:sign0016:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice