Hello everyone

1. dlewin Member Member

Hi I am new to fish keeping but I am loving it so far. I have had some loses of fish two got stuck in a ordainment I bought from a pet store. Anyway I have a brand new 29 gallon tank with 4 fire mouth cichlids one electric blue cichlid and a pleco in it. I also have 2 10 gallon tanks that I use to breed feeder guppies. one is for the fry and the other one is for the males and females to breed in. Both 10 gallons a have baby plecos in them. Then I have a 20 gallon with a big gold fish in it. The gold fish was a rescue it was being kept in a small margarine container. I am a mom of one little girl named Emily shes 6 next month. I lost my husband in October due to a heart attack. I used to breed birds and I already had the guppy's but had to many fry. So I got the new cichlid tank to help with that and they did. I just got the 3 plecos today so that will help keep the tank cleaner.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas

2. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome to FishLore :)

3. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to Fishlore:;hi2

4. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to fishlore!! Its amazing how our fin babies fill in lots of gaps in our lives :) good and bad!

I hope you enjoy our site!

5. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

welcome to fishlore! I hope you and your daughter have a blessed Christmas, and my most heartfelt condolences on your loss.

6. Chris123 Well Known Member Member

Welcome to fishlore! :;bananarow

CB

7. Borisbbadd Guest

Welcome...........:sign0016: