Hello everyone

Aquaholic

How’s it going everyone. New to the forum and somewhat new to the whole aquarium world. (I’ve done tons of research but have yet to learn more!) I’ve gained knowledge over the years when I was younger about fish keeping. Kind of fell off from the hobby and looking back realized it was the littlest mistake and my lack of knowledge at the time! (I was just a kid.. haha. Live and learn.) I have a planted aquarium set up right now and am eager to get fish but am going to hold off until the tank/new set up runs it’s cycle until it’s safe to add the fish! (This is the worst part! But most exciting at the same time..) It’s always been an interest of mine throughout the years and I look forward to meeting and discussing with all of you on here!

RedOnion

How’s it going everyone. New to the forum and somewhat new to the whole aquarium world. (I’ve done tons of research but have yet to learn more!) I’ve gained knowledge over the years when I was younger about fish keeping. Kind of fell off from the hobby and looking back realized it was the littlest mistake and my lack of knowledge at the time! (I was just a kid.. haha. Live and learn.) I have a planted aquarium set up right now and am eager to get fish but am going to hold off until the tank/new set up runs it’s cycle until it’s safe to add the fish! (This is the worst part! But most exciting at the same time..) It’s always been an interest of mine throughout the years and I look forward to meeting and discussing with all of you on here!
welcome to fishlore:)

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Dennis57
Replies
Views
HupGuppHup
Replies
Views
richiep
Replies