Hello everyone

Diegovargas0711

I am new to this hobby. I started a year ago with a little betta and gradually grew to other fish and tank sizes. Now I have a 29 gallon tank with some beautiful mollies (gold dust/panda varieties so they stay small) with Moenkausia tetras and Corydoras Paleatus. I know about the cycle. Hoping to have a beautiful aquascape :)

Lucy

Hi welcome to FishLore!!

Mhamilton0911

It didn't happen without photographic evidence :cool:

But really, I'd like to see pictures, I'm sure we all would! And hello there, welcome! Wet fishy handshake to ya!

Diegovargas0711

Mhamilton0911 said:
It didn't happen without photographic evidence :cool:

But really, I'd like to see pictures, I'm sure we all would! And hello there, welcome! Wet fishy handshake to ya!
This is the tank... not very good but I am planning to buy more plants and aim for a Dutch aquascape.image.jpgimage.jpg

Mhamilton0911

Ahhh, i get lost looking at pictures of dutch aquascapes....... So nice. I'd be so broke.

I have a very similar looking tank right now, It's a 10 gallon with guppy fry. They are so small in there. And i just have sand on the bottom and a few strands of anacharis floating. But me too, in my dreams I'm looking at the perfect aquascape, then I open my eyes and this empty tank stares at me. I have recently purchased some wood and have other plants to put in there, but life says, NO I HAVE OTHER THINGS PLANNED TODAY. So it's still pretty bare. I still love the tiny fishies in it though!

Diegovargas0711

I knoww... I still have to buy the CO2 system and good lighting. Soon enough your guppies will turn out to be hundreds haha. I love them and would like to have them in a 10 gallon all for themselves. I hope your tank grows perfectly and your guppies grow healthy and happy. Wet fishy handshake friend :p

AquaticQueen

Diegovargas0711 said:
I am new to this hobby. I started a year ago with a little betta and gradually grew to other fish and tank sizes. Now I have a 29 gallon tank with some beautiful mollies (gold dust/panda varieties so they stay small) with Moenkausia tetras and Corydoras Paleatus. I know about the cycle. Hoping to have a beautiful aquascape :)
Welcome to the forum!

Top Bottom