Hello everyone! (:

rieax

Reaction score
excited to have joined this community! can’t wait to learn so much, because (being completely honest) I don’t know much haha.
I currently don’t have any fish of my own, but have one syrian hamster. I’m very informed about them and know how ppl don’t do proper search on caring for a pet, regardless of their size.
my mother has a oranda goldfish (ricky) living in a 30 gal H tank. we had two, but one sadly passed. however, he’ll be getting an upgrade to a 55 gal very soon!
I personally really want a betta fish one day so I’ll be around asking lots of questions haha.
thanks for having me :)

Ccsaquarium

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Welcome!! I just joined as well, I’ve owned betas in the past and currently have 4 fancy goldfish! A 4 y/o fantail, 3 1/2 y/o lion head, 10 m/o oranda and a 3 m/o telescope butterfly! Good luck with your future beta!!

NBettas83

Well Known
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! It makes me so happy to see someone wanting to learn as much as they can about fishkeeping and not impulse buying right away! We're glad to answer any of your questions! Hope you have a good time on the forum!

New Threads