Hello everyone

Naaz

Hello everyone
I'm from the Maldives, I'm really excited to be here, I've been wanting to join a forum like this for a while now.
I currently have two tanks that I built myself, one is about 15 US gallons with 7 danios, 3 neon tetras, a young swordtail that I have in there temporarily and quite a few ramshorn snails that I've grown to love. I plan on getting more neons, maybe 3 or 4, and I'm going to give the swordtail to a friend of mine who keeps swordtails and mollies in a larger tank.
My other tank is 5 gallons, I don't have any fish in there, only a few ramshorns, I'll probably get Betta for it at somepoint. Both tanks have quite a few plants in them. I put heaters in both of them because even though where I live is fairly hot and humid, the tanks are in my bedroom which I usually keep really cold. They both have sponge filters and I made sure the bigger one was cycled before I put any fish in there. They've both been up and running since june this year.

IMG_20191127_202241.jpg

IMG_20191127_202125.jpg
Let me know what you guys think I know the guppy grass is a bit overgrown, but I'm going to replace it with a different plant, haven't decided which one yet.
I'm here to learn as much as I can.

Suzanne2

Welcome Naaz your tanks are beautiful! I love the driftwood and all the guppy grass!

Addie42

gorgeous tanks!!!

Feohw

Welcome to Fishlore! You have some beautiful tanks!

ProudPapa

I also like your tanks, and your plan to add more neons. They look much better in large groups.

Naaz

Welcome Naaz your tanks are beautiful! I love the driftwood and all the guppy grass!
Thanks so much
It took a while to get the wood prepared, I had to leave them submerged in the hot sun for over a month before they would sink

gorgeous tanks!!!
Welcome to Fishlore! You have some beautiful tanks!
Thanks guys I really appreciate it

I also like your tanks, and your plan to add more neons. They look much better in large groups.
I agree, they're not really schooling like my danios, they're just kinda doing their own thing, hopefully when I get more they'll start schooling.
Do u think I could put a Betta in with them too? Or is that pushing it?

Elkwatcher

Such beautiful tanks, welcome to Fishlore Naaz.

Naaz

Such beautiful tanks, welcome to Fishlore Naaz.
Thanks a lot m8
Good to be here

richiep

Croeso welcome to fishlore Naaz
You've got one of the finest tanks in the world there and not the one in the picture although they are nice but the one outside called the Indian Ocean

Momgoose56

Hello everyone
I'm from the Maldives, I'm really excited to be here, I've been wanting to join a forum like this for a while now.
I currently have two tanks that I built myself, one is about 15 US gallons with 7 danios, 3 neon tetras, a young swordtail that I have in there temporarily and quite a few ramshorn snails that I've grown to love. I plan on getting more neons, maybe 3 or 4, and I'm going to give the swordtail to a friend of mine who keeps swordtails and mollies in a larger tank.
My other tank is 5 gallons, I don't have any fish in there, only a few ramshorns, I'll probably get Betta for it at somepoint. Both tanks have quite a few plants in them. I put heaters in both of them because even though where I live is fairly hot and humid, the tanks are in my bedroom which I usually keep really cold. They both have sponge filters and I made sure the bigger one was cycled before I put any fish in there. They've both been up and running since june this year.

IMG_20191127_202241.jpg

IMG_20191127_202125.jpg
Let me know what you guys think I know the guppy grass is a bit overgrown, but I'm going to replace it with a different plant, haven't decided which one yet.
I'm here to learn as much as I can.
Nice idea- -the etching-did you do that yourself???

Naaz

Croeso welcome to fishlore Naaz
You've got one of the finest tanks in the world there and not the one in the picture although they are nice but the one outside called the Indian Ocean
Aye indeed, its a great place to live, little hot tho
We have a lot of people come to my island to check out our tiger sharks.

Naaz

Nice idea- -the etching-did you do that yourself???
Yea actually
I made a mask of the design by sticking some masking tape on the glass and cutting out the design with an xacto knife, then borrowed a handheld sandblaster from a buddy and went to town on it

Random Great Thread!

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom