Hello Everyone!

Archaea

Reactions
HI Everyone,

I'm looking forward to being a member of this community. I have been keeping tropical freshwater fish (and plants) for over 15 years. I have a particular interest in the scientific/techie side of this fascinating hobby. I have a passion for keeping German Blue Rams (GBRs). Now, it's time to take a look around.

Archaea

OurFirstTimeFishy

Reactions
Experience
Just started
Archaea said:
HI Everyone,

I'm looking forward to being a member of this community. I have been keeping tropical freshwater fish (and plants) for over 15 years. I have a particular interest in the scientific/techie side of this fascinating hobby. I have a passion for keeping German Blue Rams (GBRs). Now, it's time to take a look around.

Archaea
Welcome

Here you can get lost for hours while scrolling, don't be afraid to put your two cents into a post.

OP
A

Archaea

Reactions
TankGeek said:
I would love to keep German blue rams they're beautiful! Would love to see pictures. I keep angels, gouramis, catfish, platies and shrimp.
HI TankGeek,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, GBRs are certainly very attractive fish. At the moment, I have four in my community tank and two that spawned yesterday in a separate tank. I have successfully raised no less than 41 fry to full maturity from a spawning on July 4 (Independence Day!) last year. I sold 25 of them to my LFS and gave the rest away to members of an Aquarist Society to which I belong.

I also have a five-year old Pearl Gourami, Panda Garras, Pygmy Corydoras, Celestial Pearl Danios, Otocinclus, Cardinal Tetras, Zebra Nerite snails and Cherry Shrimps.

Archaea

New Threads