Hello everyone!

Ram_Kelly

Hi! I am new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself. I have a 26 gal tall bowfront aquarium (I will put up pics soon!). Its filled with plants (I think I love my plants almost as much as my fish...). I'm going for the Amazonian river look with my driftwood, my water has the wonderful "tea stained" look to it. I have 2 Rams, they are the long-fin type although only one has ended up with extremely long fins. I've had them since the middle of June. I also have 3 zebra danios (I know, not amazonian but my boyfriend really liked them so I agreed to them- anything to get him interested in fish), 3 Otos, a False Siamensis (that came from a friend who had him in a 10 gal with a bunch of mollies, it was just too big to keep in there so he lives with me now), and an african dwarf frog (once again, something that came from a friend she was keeping him in a little bitty betta container so he is much happier living in my 26gal). I guess my tank is kind of a half-way house for fish that don't belong, haha. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone!

Lucy

HI Ram_Kelly Welcome to Fish Lore

Looking forward to your pics!

Richard

Welcome to 'The Lore'.. love your mix of fish!.. kinda reminds me of my buddies n' me!..lol.

pinkfloydpuffer

Welcome to FishLore! Sounds like you got a great setup!

COBettaCouple

Welcome to Fishlore.

kra-z-fishmumm

Welcome!

ShaynaB

Welcome to Fishlore!!

Butterfly

Welcome to FishLore! The tank sounds interesting
carol

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views