Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by Shorty, Apr 12, 2006.

1. ShortyValued MemberMember

Hi, I am shorty and up until 2 years ago I had kept tropical fish for about 5 years.

I suffered a house fire 2 years ago and lost everything, the tanks were too big to move and there was nothing I could do :( A very sad time indeed.

BUT - after 2 years I decided to get back into the hobby that I loved so much and I have decided to join this forum to talk with other enthusiasts and those just dipping their toes into the tropical world :)

I have currently got a 18 Gallon tank, that houses 3 platys, 3 guppies, 6 harlequin and 3 peppered Cory's.

I know how fish keeping used to be and I have seen some changes along the way, I am a little rusty but learning as I go :)

Pleased to meet you all and I hope we can all have a great time :)

2. CraigWell Known MemberMember

great 2 hear ur gettin bak in2 the hobbie as i also got bak in2 it after a short break! welcome!! its a gr8 site that u hav become a member of

C W :D

3. ShortyValued MemberMember

Thanks XXxx

4. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

hello! cool sig :)

5. GwenzWell Known MemberMember

Welcome to FishLore!! :) Hope you enjoy it here as much as everyone else does!!

Gwenz :)

6. ShortyValued MemberMember

Just right click on the link and you can have one too :)

7. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Welcome to FishLore shorty!!! Yell if you need anything :)We have some great people here and know you will love it here as we do.
    agreed: neat signature.
    Carol

8. GunnieWell Known MemberMember

Welcome to Fishlore! It's great to have you with us! I'm glad you have decided to get back into the hobby! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice