Hello Everyone...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ziabis, Jan 9, 2013.

1. ZiabisWell Known MemberMember

I just wanted to say hello.

How is everyone today...

2. ZiggiWell Known MemberMember

Well howdy!
    I'm pretty good, thanks for asking! and yourself?

3. ZiabisWell Known MemberMember

Well I guess the new year is going ok...

4. N2GongfuValued MemberMember

Hi, Im doing well, thanks for askin. How are you? Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?? I have a few kungfu movies Ive ordered that Ill hopefully be watching :;nin

5. Mrs.PriceValued MemberMember

Could be doing better, a friend of ours lost a daughter last night and my husband is pretty distraught... so I think we're getting some vodka tonight and playing online games (TF2) to get his mind off of it.

6. ZiabisWell Known MemberMember

I'm so sorry for the loss... I hope things will only get better for you all...

Online games, what do you play? I play EQ2... What is TF2?

7. ZiabisWell Known MemberMember

KungFu movies. Are they the ones that have the voice over that doesnt match the lips?

8. N2GongfuValued MemberMember

YES!! I LOVE Kung Fu!! Specifically from the golden age of kung fu, early 70s to early 80s. Its not for everyone, but if you can get past the horrible dubs, sometimes boring story lines, bad special effects, and REALLY odd humor, they are bar none the best martial arts movies made anywhere ever!!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  9. Mrs.PriceValued MemberMember

(TF2) Team Fortress 2, I also play Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Day of Defeat, and Call of Duty... but mostly Team Fortress 2 :)

10. ZiabisWell Known MemberMember

So like shoot em types.... Cool. Im more into Fantasy...

Yes those old KF movies used to be on TV late nights here where I live, years ago... Good watching for sure...

11. N2GongfuValued MemberMember

No, no guns. Actually I think guns are for pansies. Guns are practically never used. I own over 200 tittles and really I can only think of ONE instance a gun was used. I like hand to hand combat, also people dont realize the level of expertise these guys were at, these guys NEVER used stuntmen, and for the most part REAL weapons were used almost 100% of the time. Here is a tribute to one of my all time favorites SAMMO HUNG to give you an idea of what I love.
    [video=youtube;tcVdKBukBeE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcVdKBukBeE[/video]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  12. N2GongfuValued MemberMember

And the ladies are just as AWESOME!! :;rocker
    [video=youtube;ifKY8AYxEtI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifKY8AYxEtI[/video]

13. Tigress HillWell Known MemberMember

What about some Bruce Lee?;D

14. N2GongfuValued MemberMember

Yea!! Bruce Lee not only got me started over 20 years ago, Bruce Lee is credited for pretty much starting the genre itself!! There were Chinese martial arts movies before him, but Bruce really put kung fu on the map!! You into Bruce Lee Tigresss??

15. Tigress HillWell Known MemberMember

Of course!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice