Hello everyone I am new here!

Argha

Heya Fishlore, how are you all?
I am Argha, I live in New Zealand. I am a mixed blood between an Indian Father and a Brit Mother!
I have three dogs one cat and three bettas all being females.
I am really new here and if I do any mistakes I am really sorry beforehand. I hope I am welcome here.

I was a part of another forum, but had to leave that forum due to some circumstances.

Flyfisha

Hi Argha,
I have only been hear a few months myself but let me say welcome to fishlore .
Its a small world we live in, I am from New Zealand originally but now live in Australia. Koi ora Argha.

Argha

Oh nice to know a fellow Kiwi!
Kia ora Flyfisha! Kei te pēhea koe?

Berryblue

Welcome to the forum. We are all nice and friendly and we love to see pics of tanks.

Argha

Thanks for that, I am looking forward to become a regular member here! I am sorry I cannot post photos of tanks as I am not in my house rn, but these are a few photos I can provide.
The first one is the jungle of Rotala rotundifolia that I am trying to grow and second is of my betta Maleficent.

Attachments

• IMAG3257_1.jpg
    IMAG3257_1.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMAG3256_1.jpg
    IMAG3256_1.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 22

RayClem

We have folks here from all around the world. It is nice to have another member from Down Under.

dMog

hello... good to see you

Argha

Hello dMog!
Nice to see you again!

AcornTheBetta

Heya Fishlore, how are you all?
I am Argha, I live in New Zealand. I am a mixed blood between an Indian Father and a Brit Mother!
I have three dogs one cat and three bettas all being females.
I am really new here and if I do any mistakes I am really sorry beforehand. I hope I am welcome here.

I was a part of another forum, but had to leave that forum due to some circumstances.
Welcome to Fishlore!
Thanks for that, I am looking forward to become a regular member here! I am sorry I cannot post photos of tanks as I am not in my house rn, but these are a few photos I can provide.
The first one is the jungle of Rotala rotundifolia that I am trying to grow and second is of my betta Maleficent.
The plant and fish both look super healthy!

Kb3

Hey i didn’t know dMog was on here! that’s fun

Argha

Thanks! The plants are Rotala rotundifilia. I am letting them grow their way out of the water surface.

To Kb3, yeah! It is indeed nice to see that.

StarGirl

Welcome to Fishlore! everyone is welcome here.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Rose of Sharon
Replies
Views
RedOnion
Replies
Views
clownie99
Replies
Views