Hello Everybody !

krason

Reaction score
Hi!
I am new here, so I just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I've been into this aquarium thing for a while now, but I am still a beginner. About 3 years ago my niece bought me a beautiful goldfish, but she recently died. Now I changed from fake plants to live plants and have 2 swordtails and 2 tiger barbs (I know they should be at least 3, I plan to get more as soon as I get bigger aquarium). I love working with animals, so I can't wait to get better in this hobby!

Cherie G

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
HI Krason,
welcome to Fishlore! This is definitely the place for gaining knowledge and improving our skills at this amazing hobby!

OP
K

krason

Reaction score
Cherie G said:
HI Krason,
welcome to Fishlore! This is definitely the place for gaining knowledge and improving our skills at this amazing hobby!
Thank you

Benfreshwater

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hello and welcome! Glad to hear you are now using live plants. Your water pets will be very greatfull! Be warned that Tiger barb's are beautiful but notorious for nipping at other fishes fins if they aren't in large groups when there fully grown. But you've said your going to get more when you get a larger aquarium so you should be fine

New Threads