Hello and Welcome All! - Page 17

stella1979

Welcome to Fishlore Adorabledora Nice tanks! Hmm, I've never had one but I hear that part of the lure of Oscars is their personality and that they like to pout, lol. If your water parameters are fine I wouldn't worry yet.

Adorabledora

Hey!! He is pouting hehe hes out and playing this morning. Hes still cautious but doing better! Thanks so much .

lovie

hiI I have a betta fish named alfred and hes 2yrs old

Richie4463

Thanks for letting me join, I live in the uk, love animals especially my 4 German Shepherds and my 2 freshwater fish tanks. I hope to learn a lot as I'm fairly new at the aquarium stuff, only had my 160ltr tank for just over 2 months but all seems to be going well.

Ohio Mark

welcome aboard, Richie4463!

Carolyn Underwood

Hello and Welcome! I have kids, a husband and I know a lot about a variety of things. I enjoy photography, the outdoors, my wide screen TV (my fish tank), animals and Reality TV , and much more. Let's chat about anything! I'm game!
Enjoy your visit & visit often!
I am semi-new in the world of aquariums and underwater creatures and plants, but loving it so far. Worked in a university library for close to 20 years and retired about a year ago.
Right now I have 2 dogs, a cat, 6 chickens and too many mystery snails to count.
My goal is to turn my 25g aquarium into a simple but attractive and healthy, planted living quarters that fish will be happy to dwell in.

stella1979

Welcome Carolyn Underwood We are glad to have you here. Sounds like you had an excellent career and have quite the critter family. If you'd like, check out our Aquarium Build Forum for inspiration, and perhaps even for posting a thread of your own if you'd like help with that 25g. Once again, welcome to Fishlore!!

Carolyn Underwood

T
Welcome Carolyn Underwood We are glad to have you here. Sounds like you had an excellent career and have quite the critter family. If you'd like, check out our Aquarium Build Forum for inspiration, and perhaps even for posting a thread of your own if you'd like help with that 25g. Once again, welcome to Fishlore!!
Thank you, stella1979! Hope I am replying in the proper place...might take me a bit to learn how to ger around here!

stella1979

T

Thank you, stella1979! Hope I am replying in the proper place...might take me a bit to learn how to ger around here!
You are. And yes, it takes a little time to 'learn the ropes' around here, (it sure did for me), but don't worry, we're here to help as needed.

Ohio Mark

I am semi-new in the world of aquariums and underwater creatures and plants, but loving it so far. Worked in a university library for close to 20 years and retired about a year ago.
Right now I have 2 dogs, a cat, 6 chickens and too many mystery snails to count.
My goal is to turn my 25g aquarium into a simple but attractive and healthy, planted living quarters that fish will be happy to dwell in.

Welcome aboard, Carolyn!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
RuralGuppykeeper
Replies
Views
aquachris
Replies
Views
Fanatic
Replies