Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobote

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi all.
Not entirely new to the hobby. I had a 90 tall and some 20 gallon tanks in the past.- I mostly kept South American Ciclids then, Its been about 10 years since I have had anything other than a 5 gallon tank for a betta.

I recently was given w nanotank set up as a gift so I set it up in my office/ laboratory. I set it up low tech with mostly plants for filtration...4 cherry and 4 ghost shrimp and 4 Endlers livebearers and an Inca snal for live stock,

I lurked and read here when I was setting up the tank months ago, and returned with some questions- thanks for all the responses and thanks for all in the interesting threads. I have found some pretty concise and useful help here just by searching.

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Welcome to fish lore! What tank size is your Nano tank?
Hi all.
Not entirely new to the hobby. I had a 90 tall and some 20 gallon tanks in the past.- I mostly kept South American Ciclids then, Its been about 10 years since I have had anything other than a 5 gallon tank for a betta.

I recently was given w nanotank set up as a gift so I set it up in my office/ laboratory. I set it up low tech with mostly plants for filtration...4 cherry and 4 ghost shrimp and 4 Endlers livebearers and an Inca snal for live stock,

I lurked and read here when I was setting up the tank months ago, and returned with some questions- thanks for all the responses and thanks for all in the interesting threads. I have found some pretty concise and useful help here just by searching.

Swlws

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Welcome to Fishlore! I'm glad your office/lab got an upgrade, it will make all your work a lot easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Weekly

Votes: 53 67.9%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 14 17.9%

Top Bottom