Hello all

1. Jayson Initiate Member

I haven't properly introduced myself to the fish loving community. My name is Jason and I am a proud Canadian.

It's only been two months since I've become totally consumed by this amazing hobby. I purchased my first ever tank, and since then my knowledge of underwater creatures has expanded and I continue to crave more. I've had my first encounter with Ich and I'm glad to say that I conquered it. I've monitored my aquarium conditions like a shark stalking its prey and I've become dangerously attached to my fish and their fabricated ecosystem.

I hope to be able to bring something to this forum, but I feel I will be taught rather than teach.

Merry Christmas to all and let us not neglect our fish, even during this partying time of year....haha.

Jason S.

2. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Glad to have you with us!!!!!

Dino

3. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Welcome to FishLore! It's great to have you with us. Just jump right in and enjoy. This site is great! ;)

4. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome!! We all share & learn what we know and have learned in this hobby no matter what level we are at. ;D Jump right in ;)
    Carol

5. whatsafish7 Member Member

welcome. i have just started this new and amazing hobbie. i love fish and have a tank in my room. Fell free to ask me questions cause i do know a lot. My dad had a 200 gallon tank and we had all sorts of fish so i do know a lot plz respond