Hello All!

hisfishroommyfish

Hello Fish Friends.

My husband and I have been in the fish hobby for about a year now!

We have 32 tanks in our fish room and a couple upstairs. My thing is breeding and my husband is into goldfish and plants.

Our small children love watching the fish and my husband and I bond over the maintenance and care!

Hoping I can learn a lot from these forums and maybe throw my two cents in for others.

julifhy

Wow! 32 tanks? That’s so cool! What fish do you keep? I would love to see pictures and I’m sure many others here would too!
And welcome to Fishlore!

hisfishroommyfish

Wow! 32 tanks? That’s so cool! What fish do you keep? I would love to see pictures and I’m sure many others here would too!
And welcome to Fishlore!
We have goldfish in a show tank in the living room. In the fish room we have: cribs, albino cribs, dwarf gourami, assorted guppies, assorted platies, platinum angels, blushing angels, koi angels, zebra angels, albino plecos, dragon blood Cichlids, jewel cichlids, corydoras, cherry shrimp, a whole bunch of snails and I'm sure I'm missing some. I'll have to work on putting some pictures up!

Dennis57

WOW, I guess you got MTS really fast, 1 year 32 tanks.

Welcome to Fishlore.

Can not wait until you post pictures of your set ups.

jmaldo

Welcome to the "Community" neighbor about an hour away up north.
32+ tanks, Wow!
As mentioned, looking forward to pics.

hisfishroommyfish

Pictures of our set up!
Welcome to the "Community" neighbor about an hour away up north.
32+ tanks, Wow!
As mentioned, looking forward to pics.
No way! Do you go to GAAS auctions?

Attachments

• IMG_20201207_173817.jpg
    IMG_20201207_173817.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 19

2fishinabowl

Hello Fish Friends.

My husband and I have been in the fish hobby for about a year now!

We have 32 tanks in our fish room and a couple upstairs. My thing is breeding and my husband is into goldfish and plants.

Our small children love watching the fish and my husband and I bond over the maintenance and care!

Hoping I can learn a lot from these forums and maybe throw my two cents in for others.

That's a whole bunch of tanks! Welcome to the "neighborhood". Yes. I'd love to see pics too.

jmaldo

Do you go to GAAS auctions?
Not this year, thought they were all cancelled?
Did go to the Neofish swap meet in Sept. at the Great Northern Mall.
It was to "Good", nice to see some members. Sold some fish (120 EBA, Rams, etc...) and was able to stock my "African" build.
Really looking forward to when we get past this "Covid" thing and the "Auctions" start again.

hisfishroommyfish

Not this year, thought they were all cancelled?
Did go to the Neofish swap meet in Sept. at the Great Northern Mall.
If was to "Good", nice to see some members. Sold some fish (120 EBA, Rams, etc...) and was able to stock my "African" build.
Really looking forward to when we get past this "Covid" thing and the "Auctions" start again.
My brother in law has been in the hobby for a long time so when I was younger I would go to GAAS auctions to help with signing people in and handling the auction slips. I'm really looking forward to going to an auction now that I'm actually in the hobby myself. Make some IRL fish friends lol

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Joyceheatherington
Replies
Views
clovemb
Replies
Views
Carrotman
Replies
Views