Hello all...

Leeman75

HI everyone,
My first official post having just found this forum today. I got back into the aquarium fish hobby almost 6 months ago after a friend of mine who used to breed Cichlids was looking to get rid of his equipment and he gave us a deal that was too good to pass up!! I kept a 35 gallon tank for several years during college, but nothing since then. From my friend, I got a 55 gallon "Family Tank" that we keep in our living room, a 10 gallon tank that my 15 year old daughter keeps in her room, and another 10 gallon tank that my 11 and 13 year old boys keep in their room. Later, our two little ones (4 and 6) found an old 3 gallon tank in the basement and we cleaned it up and set it up in their room. It is currently home to a few young guppies that were born a couple of months ago.

I forgot how much I LOVE this hobby!! I enjoy all aspects of it. I've been tremendously blessed with the big tank as we have only lost 1 fish in almost 6 months and that was a Ballloon Molly that died 3 days after we got it. Everything else has flourished. I'll be sure to post some pics very soon. Just happy to have found this place now!! Welcome to everyone from us in sunny (not really) Chicago, IL!!

JimC22

Welcome back to the hobby. Isn't this a wonderful hobby to be addicted to? I've hung out here off and on for a couple years and there are a lot of good folks who can help with any questions you have.

Hope you enjoy all the good time and memories you be making with your kids and each of their tanks.
Best of luck and hope to see those photos soon!!

Flounderman555

Yeah this site is great I’ve got all my fishy questions answered on this sight from compatibility for pipe fish or just help on finding cool fish to buy

Leeman75

Welcome back to the hobby. Isn't this a wonderful hobby to be addicted to? I've hung out here off and on for a couple years and there are a lot of good folks who can help with any questions you have.

Hope you enjoy all the good time and memories you be making with your kids and each of their tanks.
Best of luck and hope to see those photos soon!!

Thanks Jim!!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
hisfishroommyfish
Replies
Views
barbiespoodle
Replies
Views
FathomtheFish
Replies