Hello All

1. C

Cichlid Guy New Member Member

Hi everyone,

New to the forum here. Just getting back into fish-keeping again (haven't done it since I was a kid, and looking forward to it a lot)! I do know a few things and have some experience, so not a complete newb. Anyway, looking forward to participating here and getting to know everyone.

Edit: Completely obsessed with cichlids, in case the username didn't tip you off :)

2. Phishphin

Phishphin Well Known Member Member

Hey! Welcome! That's awesome you are getting back into the hobby. You can never ask too many questions here. :)

3. d

dakota Valued Member Member

Welcome Cichlid Guy to the forum. I had a 125 gallon Cichlid tank a few years ago and really liked those fish. I had Acei, Electric Yellows, Rustys. Maybe some day will have anopther tank for Cichlids fun fish to keep. Had to move and had to sell all the tanks. Slowly getting back into it again its a grerat hobby. Thanks

Clean Water = Happy Healthy fish

4. OP
    OP
    C

Cichlid Guy New Member Member

Thanks! Yeah right now I have a tank with a single Oscar, I love him. I also have a tank with some juvenile Green Terrors which are great, and I'm planning on putting african butterfly cichlids in my 20 gallon soon.