Hello (again)!

RoseGuild601

Hi! I’m rejoining the FishLore forum after several years of not being on it. Since I was pretty young at the time I made most of my posts and it’s been several years now, I thought it would be easier to rejoin the forum as a new account (I definitely know I’d be cringing at my past self on my old account lol).

Some info about my fish tank: I’ve had a 45 gallon for about 3 and a half years, a lot of the fish died out, but I’ve been in the process of reviving it. It’s stocked with a bristlenose pleco, 5 corys, 4 mollies, and 5 platys (I was a bit worried about overstocking, and I know the inch per gallon rule doesn’t work well, so I calculated and made sure I was well under an inch of fish per gallon of water). My mom’s been helping out with the tank, taking care of the fish while I was away at college.

Info about me: I’m a theatre education major in college, thinking of minoring in creative writing! I love love theatre, reading, and writing! I also really like baking and it’s something I’ve become pretty good at :)

I hope to have fun talking about fish with you all!

GlennO

Welcome back. Don't suppose you're from Australia? 'Cause I'd be happy to taste test any baked goodies. ;)

PianistProdigy

Hello welcome back

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
RedOnion
Replies
Views
Rose of Sharon
Replies
Views
alven