Hello... again

1. STLBluesFan Member Member

hello all, i have had an account with fishlore before but have been busy moving for the last couple months, and in the process completely forgotten my login info, so i just made a new one... new home, new account lol. the last time i was on here i had a 55gal tank with a JD in it, i could not bring that with me, so he is at a relative who has seemed to taken a liking too him. i have 2 tanks here in my new house, 1 is up and running, it is a 29 gallon tank and im using that as a show tank in my living room, it contains 1 Ryukin Goldfish, (who seems to be a slow grower, guess to be expected with that long of a life span) and the other tank is a 10 gallon that is currently cycling in my bedroom, ( i dont know about anyone else, but i sleep better with the sound of filter lol) as of now, the stocking plan is a betta, and my wife wants a couple ADF in it.

2. Wendy Lubianetsky Well Known Member Member

I am lucky enough to have a Betta tank with other tropical fish in it. My Betta has a good temperment and seems to almost enjoy the company. Can I ask a stupid question? What is an ADF?:;sh

3. angel_scout Well Known Member Member

ADF African dwarf frog

4. STLBluesFan Member Member

Yes, they are what angel_scout said lol

5. angel_scout Well Known Member Member

I forgot.... Welcome back to Fishlore.

6. STLBluesFan Member Member

thank you

7. Landozer18 Well Known Member Member

welcome back

8. STLBluesFan Member Member

thank you, its nice to be back on and talking. i love sharing knowledge about fish, ive been obsessed with them for years now. and its a nice thing to see when you help out someone who may not know as much as you, but is just as involved as you are

9. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

welcome back then, make sure to let the mods or mike know so that they can remove the old one just in case.