Heater 55 Gallon Tank

1. navyscuba

navyscuba Well Known Member Member

So for a month or so now the heater on the 55 gal Angel tank is boiling the water so I keep it unplug til the temp is too cold I even put it on 69 degrees which is the minimum and it heats the water to 84 or high 90's. The heater is a 200w Marineland Stealth I have been sick and dealing with other things that I put it for later till a few days ago I email Marineland told them about the issue and mentioned that the heater is not even a year old. Guess what today I got an email from them that say to ship the heater and they will send me a replacement for free no questions asked. :jawdrop: :;bananasplit That is good service. So will be sending it to them tomorrow. How awesome is that. :anim_65:

2. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

I love that guarantee on the stealths.
    It's great to see a company stand by their product
    Maybe you can ask them to send the new Stealth Pro, it's got the indicator light. :)

Hope you're feeling getter soon!

3. OP
    OP
    navyscuba

I hoe they send me one of those they look cool. I have the one with the red nob at the top and the only thing that sucks is if you have to increase or decrease the temp while underwater it slips between your fingers and is hard to turn. I'm feeling better but these Bronchitis with runny nose grrr I hate it. haha

4. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

That's great news on the heater and you feeling better, Navy! I hope the bronchitis leaves your system soon.

Are you able to talk/yell yet? Teehee.

5. redlessi

redlessi Well Known Member Member

Good to know about marineland and their heaters. I know what you mean about the Bronchitis with runny nose as I have that right now and its a drag to say the least. I hope we feel better real soon..............

6. OP
    OP
    navyscuba

Hey me too. It's been a long time since the last time I had one of these. It suck too that the only antibiotic that usually work for me is Azithromycin the 5 day treatment. I tell you what once you get the initial dose you feel better in 3 or 4 hours. I was feeling like crap literally and few hours later I was feeling better. Get well soon.

7. OP
    OP
    navyscuba

So my heater was delivered last night to my door but didn't noticed till this morning around 5:30 am when left to go to work. Yay :party0049: they sent me the Stealth pro. Yay Buddie hahaha :party0001:

8. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:happy0064: That's great!
    I wonder if they're discontinuing the stealth and just going with the pro?

9. OP
    OP
    navyscuba

i don't know That a good question for the Marineland crew. When I open the box my reaction was Yes!... hahaha

10. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

That's awesome news! Such a great heater, too!

11. OP
    OP
    navyscuba

Yeppers I just put it on the Angel tank since that was the tank the other one was on. Instantly the light went green. wohoo. :;bananasplit