10 Gallon Tank Heater died and now I need help on a recommended heater.

konstargirl
HI guys! My aqueon heater of 4 years is now dead and now I'm seeking out a new heater. I was wondering, what does everyone recommend heater wise?

Ziabis
I have not used a heater in about 8 months. My apt. is about, well the water ranges from 23-26. So I think I am good without one. What about your home/apt.?

jileha
I must say I am really happy with my ViaAqua (50W in a 5g). They are not expensive, and it's much more reliable at keeping a steady temperature than other heaters even though the tank I use it in sits pretty close to a window. You can set the temperatue to a specific value.

Another heater that seems to work really reliably but which I haven't used for that long yet is a Jager (50W in a 20 gallon long). It also has a temperatuee dial with numbers and also seems to keep the temperature absolutely steady. Pricewise, this one was also a good deal online.

psalm18.2
Aqueon has a lifetime warranty. Contact the company for a free one.

konstargirl
Teheee I end up buying the Aqueon Pro heater a petco and I must say so far it's working pretty well for me. I live in an apartment and it gets cold in ere because the stupid manager never turns on the heat. >..< So there's a raft here...

Brandon Bennett
I use the Fluval and it holds 75-gallons at a steady 78. As far as reliability, I have no comment as I'm only approaching 3-mos with this tank.

Redviper
Cobalt neo-therm. I've been very pleased so far.

https://www.marinedepot.com/Cobalt_Aquatics_Neo_Therm_Aquarium_Heater_w_LED_Display_Aquarium_Electronic_Heaters-Cobalt_Aquatics-3C00208-FIHTEH-vi.html

konstargirl
Hahaha my Snail was checking out the new heater today and it looks like he improves.

Latest threads

Top Bottom