Hearing passed on dog drinking water

froggypat
HI Iam pretty new here but Id like to tell you a story because know one believes me my kids think I was sleep walking. I had a yellow lab Tucker for 10 years got a bacterial infection called blastomacosis anyway 3.000 dollars later he got better every night I sat up with him when he was sick when he got better I was on top of the world. Then he went downhill and I decieded to but him out of his misery hardest decision of my life. Now I kept hearing a dog drinking water Tucker was such a slop., I heard this every night for about a month then it stopped. One day a couple of months later I was reading the pet section in the newspaper and an ad was wet like somebody sloppered on it.Somebody had 3 pups for sale so I phoned them 2 yellow labs and a black I asked them to keep me a yellow I drove 30 miles to see these dogs when I got there they sold all the yellows there was one little runt black thing didnt even look like a lab and I beleve it wasn't no 8 weeks old fit in the palm of my hand almost anyway I turned away for a moment and I seen Tucker standing there just for a second but he looked like he had a smile on his face so I told them Id take him .I put him on baby food and hes grown up now but funny thing is when ever we talk about Tucker he runs to the window stands there about 10 minutes wagging his tail sometimes barks then just goes does his own thing.

Butterfly
That's such a cool story! thank you for sharing it with us
Carol

Narcicius
That's pretty cool, like a mild episode of the twilight zone with no plot twist at the end.

Lucy
I believe you. What a great story, thank you for sharing it.

andy65
wow.

Don't think you going crazy! I think when stuff like that happens it real and has meaning.
When my grandmother died of cancer a few years ago,a few days after she had pasted,we (my family of 5) woke up to the smell of cinnamon rolls baking. We made them once with her,she LOVED to bake and make food with/for us.

He was just tell you hi.

Narcicius
That's really cool, I've never experience anything like that before, I guess its just in very special occasions.

Narcicius
A better word for special is impacting, didn't mean that the death of a loved one is special. Sorry if I offended anyone.

froggypat
Thanks everyone once I get my camera fixed Ill but up dome pics of bear hes so laid back like that hound on the beverley hillbillies.lol

Narcicius
I love lazy dogs, Especially blood hounds, they just chill with their flabby skin all over the place. Easy to love.

nmwierman1977
I don't think its crazy at all. Things have happened to me that people probably wouldn't believe either. My husband was real close with his nana and after she died his family a lot of times will smell coffee brewing. His nana had a bestfriend that cooked ham at the holidays all the time too. So when something important is going on in the family or with a certain family member they will make their presence known. They come to see us a lot. They've even come to see me when I'm alone at times. Whenever I smell it in the condo I always say hI and talk to them. They'v been around a lot lately because of everything going on the the house we are buying and that. It's kind of nice to know that someone is looking over us. Natalie

Similar Aquarium Threads

• PhantomSlayer
  • Dog
Replies
Views
Mcasella
  • Corine1
  • Dog
Replies
Views
cheese
  • Momgoose56