Healthy Plants Wilting Overnight?

Discussion in 'Aquarium Plants' started by Xsav, Jun 17, 2018.

1. XsavNew MemberMember

Hello everyone I hope your day is going well! I have some Green Cabomba along side some Java Fern and Java Moss. I have fashioned the Cabomba in a nice bush-like form surrounding the back of my tank coming through to the right side. To my surprise I have woken up to ALL of my Cabomba and Java Moss wilted and almost melted away. The fish seem completely fine, I even have some fry swimming around. For the last few months I have been growing these plants and everything has been going well and there has been some really good growth going on. All the necessary levels are maintained and the temperature is a steady 79-80F. The things I need to know are why this would happen literally overnight, and why are only some of the plants affected. The Java Fern is completely fine compared to everything else which is why I'm confused. Unfortunately my Mollies love soft natured plants and are chomping away at them using them as salad! Any help is appreciated, I need this figured out A.S.A.P.

2. GettinTanked

GettinTankedValued MemberMember

Recently added anything new to the tank?
    Salt?
    Medications?

3. OP
    OP
    X

XsavNew MemberMember

Nothing new which is why this is so confusing.

4. aussieJJDude

aussieJJDudeWell Known MemberMember

Any pics, may be a nutrient deficiency. Do you dose ferts?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice