healthy... or just fat?

Shine

My nasty friend tells me that I have a 'fat' fish. I think she's just obsessed... But you tell me: Does Circe look like she's put on too much weight? She actually told me that she looks like a little piggy

Soswozere

I don't think she looks like a piggy, but don't take my word for it, my betta really does look like a piggy.

She is very pretty! What colour is she?

Shine

Sort of white/pale yellow. There's a little red edging on her fins as well that she didn't have when I first got her. In all honesty she's a lot bigger now then she was when I got her... both in length and width... She certainly eats like a piggy; I can't deny that The least picky of all my bettas

My dear friend constantly tells me that my animals are fat though... cats, horse... and now even my fish :-\

ilovemyfishies

Most female Bettas are a little big in the stomach, since they have eggs in there stomach until they mate. One of my female are a little tubby in the stomach as well, LOL ;D

Soswozere

Shine said:
My dear friend constantly tells me that my animals are fat though... cats, horse... and now even my fish :-\
I can sympathise; my cat is on a diet.

Well, if your betta is growing long as well as wide, I reckon that's ok!

Brainlady

Don't pay too much attention to that. Your Betta is beautiful, what a lovely color!!! My Betta, called Ebee is a little chunky around the tummy and that is ok!!!

cajunfiberco

she looks fine to me

Deeps

she looks healthy... I saw one of my female that I gave away to a find of mine.. OMG!! she did put on lot of weight.. and that means, she is healthy and not fat... that varies from betta to betta.. my females from a breeder differ a lot in their weight.. one looks like a giant to me and the other looks like a normal one.. lol

shellbell4ever

She's a Beauty It could also be eggs, but she looks fine to me

mosaicguppy

Look fine to me.

Aquarist

Hello Shine,

Beautiful Betta! Thanks for sharing the photos with us. She looks nice and healthy!

Ken

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom