Health question about my cat

1. OUTINFRONT Member Member

:;dogrun So I had a bucket of water sitting with decloranator excuse the spelling and a ammonia remover tablet in it and found my cat drinking it:jawdrop:Do you think this will hurt her.?:oops:

2. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

No, I would not think there should be any issues.

3. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

My cats drink out of my tanks I think you'll be fine.

4. OUTINFRONT Member Member

:anim_65: Thanks members I feel better already..:;wv

5. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

I, too, have had cats drink from tanks without problems.

6. OUTINFRONT Member Member

She can help me with partial water changes then...!!:anim_63:

7. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

......My cat really helped me do a water change on my 125 when I had it without a lid. One morning she fell in not once, not twice but THREE times. This happened once an hour starting at 6am. I was totally ticked. The first two times I thought I was crazy and it was a dream (lots of adult beverages the night before :;patty) third time I realized how much water was on the floor any my fish were all hiding....

Oh and best part? After I fell back asleep my sopping wet cat decided to sleep on my pillow and hair....

8. OUTINFRONT Member Member

:anim_63: That is to funny you think she would have learned her lesson after the first two dunks..But You know what they say curiosity killed the cat..

9. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

I'm pretty sure she did it a couple other times too. Both were times I didn't stay at my house that night and I came back to water on my floor. I ended up getting a top on the tank due to being worried she'd knock the light in with her or something.

10. OUTINFRONT Member Member

Yea that would not be so funny!!Thanks again for putting my mind at ease.. my cats don't have much interest in the fish only the first few days of set up, although i think she gets jealous when i fuss with the tank she usually gives me the umm what about me look.