heads up for the future...

Discussion in 'More Freshwater Aquarium Topics' started by davidsmyname, Nov 29, 2012.

1. davidsmyname

davidsmynameNew MemberMember

I will posting videos, pics ,and threads on my new up coming tank! I plan DIY wet dry,and making my own overflow. Also I will be doing live plants (not sure which ones) and im exactly sure on what fish yet eitheir. when i figure out more ill update you. Comment if you have questions or stuff like that ill answer what i can. I hope you enjoy "otherwise I wasted my time and yours". well i guess thats it till the future. Thanks

2. Lucy

LucyModeratorModerator Member

Welcome to FishLore!
    We love pics so post away!

3. Yeoy

YeoyWell Known MemberMember

If you.post the size of your tank and what sort (community,.cichlids, FW or SW etc) some people will have goos suggestions.

4. OP
    OP
    davidsmyname

Its only 30 gallons

30 inches long x 19 inches tall x 12 inches deep

5. Donnerjay

DonnerjayWell Known MemberMember

Hey there and :sign0016:!

Yep, fill in your profile now and you will have lots of good suggestions.

6. Ziggi

ZiggiWell Known MemberMember

OH THE SUSPENSE!!! I don't wanna wait! :p

What kind of tank were you thinking? Saltwater? Freshwater? Heavily planted? or is it just blank slate? Right now the possibilities are endless! :D Cant wait!!!

7. OP
    OP
    davidsmyname

yeoy its a fw tank and im not sure what type of fish kind or anything so i would love hear some ideas!

well for sure it going to be fw and probibley heavily planted (still researching) im excited to! have any ideas ,you couldnt do or anything like that just say im open to trying new things!!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012