he eats right from my hand!

Bronx mom

Reaction score
I shared this in another thread, but it seems as tho Jimmy likes to be hand fed. Peas are not the easiest to feed so those little pieces stick right on the tip of my finger and Jimmy comes right to the top with his little mouth coming thru the surface of the water waiting for me to dip the pea, and as soon as i do SNATCH! he takes it like a little attack shark and comes back for more, My husband wants to film him doing this hopefully i can post it so that you can see. It is very cool indeed.
It also seems as tho he has become quite the tough guy, when ever Lola (parrot) is perched on my arm watching him swim, he quickly ducks behind a plant a charges out with his gills ( i think) all expanded, he has no clue how big he really is i guess. too funny.

Bronx Mom

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
That's so cool! My guppies do that too but my betta has never done that.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
They become quite cute and will develop all kinds of personality and he is from the Bronx after all.  He has to be a tough guy.  Shark moves and all....LOL

He is a fortunate one who did not have to be coaxed to take the pea treats and will be much healthier for it.  But what would one expect from royalty.  He sounds just so cute.  We will await a video and what ever pictures you want to send.  We do love pictures.  

We do have a section for Birds if you want to post something about Lola so she does not feel left out.

Rose

cherryrose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
That sounds adorable! It is so much fun to see the different personalities as they develop. Thanks for sharing. ;D

CherryRose

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
How cute, sounds like my Cas and Fuego. ;D Just be careful, if he's anything like my Cas one of these days he'll miss and chomp your finger instead of the food.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom