He Bit Me!!!!!

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff' started by bolivianbaby, Apr 21, 2010.

1. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

My BIG red zebra in my Malawi tank bit me when I was trying to pull water for testing. He made me drop my tube:;laughing

Navy-that's the big red boy you gave me months ago. He's gotten HUGE!!! And he is NAUGHTY!!! And he has TEETH!

2. ShawnieFishlore LegendMember

:;rl thought the diswasher repair man came back from reading this title!:whistling:

3. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

:;laughing The dishwasher repair man couldn't have bit me. He didn't have enough teeth;D

4. josh11551Well Known MemberMember

:;rl:;lg

5. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

Laugh while you can, Josh. Those guppies I sent you were kept in the same room and could take notes:;laughing;)

6. Chris123Well Known MemberMember

:giggle:

7. FurallicahWell Known MemberMember

Fail.....:;laughing

8. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

I was thinking the accountant... ;D

9. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

The accountant couldn't catch me;)

10. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

Maybe not, but my biker could... too bad I won't share.

11. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

I'm tellin'! You're not sharing:;laughing

12. ColumbianShark3Valued MemberMember

:;laughing

13. navyscubaWell Known MemberMember

Those Red's are well trained. :;laughing Haha My wife won't put a hand in the water for nothing. She saw that one of the Acei's bit me once and She said Oh no I don't put my hand there for nothing. :;laughing You know That Red and the Acei that Sherry has are the only survivors of my problem from few months ago. Take good care of them. I only have like 5 at the house from the original group.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice