He’s Enjoying His New Tank!

sierrah766

Valued Member
Reaction score
CanadianFishFan said:
so pretty, im going to look for live plants at petsmart today (in like 1-2 hours) I really want some water lettuce.
Be careful with floating plants they grow very fast. I recommend getting a floating ring (idk what it’s called) but it stops the plants from growing in that area and leaves a space to feed your fish in. You can even make one out of a bottle. I love live plants!!

CanadianFishFan

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
sierrah766 said:
Be careful with floating plants they grow very fast. I recommend getting a floating ring (idk what it’s called) but it stops the plants from growing in that area and leaves a space to feed your fish in. You can even make one out of a bottle. I love live plants!!
Its all good, I have duckweed in each tank of mine ( 7 tanks) My 20gallon has a area made out of straws for feeding time. I take duckweed out weekly and do a mass killing spree on them.

Ms rose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
im probly the only fool who cant keep duckweed alive. i have killed every piece. i really like it but it wont stay alive lol. beautiful fish by the way, awesome colors

sierrah766

Valued Member
Reaction score
Ms rose said:
im probly the only fool who cant keep duckweed alive. i have killed every piece. i really like it but it wont stay alive lol. beautiful fish by the way, awesome colors
Thank you!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom