havent posted pics in a while!

coffeebean

I got 3 African Dwarf Frogs for my 55 gallon community tank. here they are acclimating before being released.

573.jpg

This is the 55 gallon tank in the living room followed by some of its inhabitants

575.jpg

This is my powder blue gourami

576.jpg

some snails munching on zucchinI

578.jpg

this is Pearl, the pearl gourami with some giant danios in the shot too

580.jpg

This is the 25 gallon tall tank also in the living room. it has angel fish, khulI loaches, swordtails, and long finned cherry and tangerine barbs.

582.jpg

this is the 20 gallon fry (baby) tank in the dining room. it has guppy, swordtail and platy fry.

584.jpg

this is my 20 gallon betta community tank, also in the dining room. Max (betta) and orange von rio tetras and black rasborras and shrimp.

587.jpg

coffeebean

The boys had a 10 gallon on their dresser but the dresser was really wobbly and they wanted their own cus they want different things. I got a friend to pick up these awesome 5 gallon kits in the states for us.
this is niks new tank. he set it up himself.

588.jpg

he went and bought 2 african dwarf frogs.

590.jpg

and has the cory cat from the 10 gallon and some guppies.

592.jpg

here is jons. he is keeping the betta (Ninja) from the 10 gallon and has some guppies.

594.jpg

and here is Ninja

596.jpg

kelsangdol

awesome set ups!!
I'm jelous

blkdeath75

Good lookin setups! Got a lot of vegetation going on in that 55!!

coffeebean

its only for all the plants that I can afford to overstock. LOL

Lucy

Great pics coffeebean.
lol, I see you couldn't resist a few ADF's when your sons got theirs.

NMfishman

Great tanks! I love that 55 gal!

Aquarist

CoffeeBean, fantastic tanks. Beautiful fish and critters

What is the plant in the center of the 55g? It's really nice and healthy!

Ken

coffeebean

Great pics coffeebean.
lol, I see you couldn't resist a few ADF's when your sons got theirs.

lol, no, I really couldnt. I figured if they look thin I have plenty of other tanks to put them in. so far they seem to be doing fine. lots of hidey holes for them, they like the plants, kind of sit on the leaves.

coffeebean

CoffeeBean, fantastic tanks. Beautiful fish and critters

What is the plant in the center of the 55g? It's really nice and healthy!

Ken

that, believe it or not, is an amazon sword. I'm PRAYING that it takes well, its new in the tank. I bought it off someone locally for $20. it had about 35 runners off it too!

jeca

Wow that is some bushy amazon sword! Great find and for $20. Mine is not that full but it's gettin there. Unfortunately my hornwort is a big mess! UGGGHHH stupid plant won't stay put.

Aquarist

Thanks CoffeeBean. I was thinking it might be an Amazon Sword. Beautiful! (and a great find!)

Best wishes!

Ken

LICfish

Beautiful beautiful tanks!

Chris123

Great Pics

Thanks for sharing

Chris

jclee

What a fantastic tank!

lorabell

All the tanks look AWESOME!!!!!!! the plants are to the WALL!!!!!!!

SFwriter

Wow, your frogs will love that environment. You may never see them except coming up for air! I have three in a similar-sized aquarium and they are doing well. ADFs are always fun to watch, especially at feeding time. Mine love tubifex worms.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Tappy4me
Replies
Views
New2fishlovinit
Replies
Views
sillylittlefishey
Replies
Views