Haven't Been Around

1. Furallicah

Furallicah Well Known Member Member

Hi guys and gals. I haven't been on for a few days figured I'd give everyone an update. Sherlock and Quincey are happy room..well tank mates lol. Though I think Quinceys side of the tank needs a small filter to keep the water moving I think I'll pick up another tom filter. As for Plato...hes being moody as usual lol. Though whats funny is him and Homer are like best friends. Where ever Home is lounging around Sherlock is usually laying beside him or on top of him lol. Bisc came and picked up her bettas now that her mom let her keep them so now I only have my kids to care for minus Ghost but she is as much of my kid as Bisc's lol. Aspen and Taila are beside each other again and are both acting like female bettas...lol. Though once I put Aspen back beside Talia I noticed that Talia's fins are larger then Aspens. Its odd, but she is pretty. Also if I missed anything of importance fill me in! I might not get back on until thursday...lol (Work) it cuts in on my fishlore time. ;)

2. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Hey, Chris,

It's good to hear from you. Glad everything's going well for you and Bisc has her babies back in her care.

Have a great day at work tomorrow!

3. OP
    OP
    Furallicah

Lol thanks. I'm in mid process of uploading a video of them to youtube. I'll post on here when its up and working.

4. Bisc

Bisc Valued Member Member

Yes, not only do I have my two babies from him, but I have three new babies as well!!! (EXCITEMENT!!!)

Two females, solid white, but one has red fins. Her name is Ashanti, and the solid white female is Mila. I picked them up at Pestmart today when I went to purchase a tank for Scorpio to live in, and I saw them there among the plain females and died inside. So, I have two little girls now!!

My third betta is a male Veiltail, and he's pretty! I wasn't gonna get a male til I saw him in a decorator's fishbowl (teeny tiny cruelness) and I loved his color. He's whiteish bodied with light blue fins with slight red here and there. I was trying to pass him up, but decided to get him to flare to another betta 9to check his fins) and I noticed when he flared, his right gills didn't "drop down/flare." Upon further examination, his right gill area is puffed up and reddish in color. He was healthy otherwise, and I decided to get him. I figured, even if it turns out serious, he can have a clean wonderful home to be happy in if it comes to the worst. Besides, most people won't take injured fish, and he could've stayed there til he died. I named him Brooklyn.

5. Tigerfishy

Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Good to have you back!

6. OP
    OP
    Furallicah

Ok everyone here is a new video of all of my kids....lol. Ignore the poopy music still trying to get my movie editor working right haha.

7. Tigerfishy

Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Lol I'll watch it later when not at work with my volume turned down at your request haha!! Can't wait to see it and all your boys and girls!

8. OP
    OP
    Furallicah

Lol its an ok video...just the music is odd sounding haha.

9. G

GoGreen Well Known Member Member

They look like very curious and active little fish, thanks for the video. You're right, I had to turn the volume off lol!

10. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Good to see you back!
    carol

11. OP
    OP
    Furallicah

Thanks GoGreen and Carol.

12. d

damprye Valued Member Member

... a lil off topic but how do you add youtube clips? I uploaded some earlier but I do not know how to add them to my post

BTW they are beautiful :)

13. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Hi!! If you have a question not pertaining to the original post, please start a new thread. You can also do a search on the forum.
    Here's a thread explaining
    https://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/how-do-i/12878-how-do-i-add-videos-posts.html