Have To Stop Going To Fish Stores.

david1978
I think I need to stay away from any and all fish stores. Lol. Got another male and baby girl for the tank. I couldn't help myself. Wish me luck. Lol. I will post pics once they are acclimated and in the tank.

Mazeus
I can't help myself either! The addiction is real.

Nightshadethebetta
I love fish! Every time I see the Bettas, I just want to take them all home haha

Buganjimo
Me. Too. Fish stores are like my second home, I used to always come back with something. Although I don’t have that problem... anymore . That used to be me 24/7 lol, but my tanks are all now fully stocked, and I can’t get anymore tanks (probably for the better lol) maybe its good that I can afford to add anymore tanks .

Can’t wait for pictures!

emmysjj
Sometimes I'll call my friends and say 'I was left unsupervised' and they go 'OH MY GOSH EM!!!'

david1978
Still only have one tank set up. So this will be third male in the tank. Yikes I think my brain fell out.

Discus-Tang
Still only have one tank set up. So this will be third male in the tank. Yikes I think my brain fell out.
How are three males not fighting??

emmysjj
Is this your 75 gallon sorority you are refering to?

david1978
yea the 75. It was a harem for awhile then I added the second male, so now with 3 males with the girls I'm not sure what to call it anymore.

david1978
I need to work on my camera skills.
0522181753.jpg

david1978
I'm going with big tank reasoning. Lol
How are three males not fighting??

JLeeM
yea the 75. It was a harem for awhile then I added the second male, so now with 3 males with the girls I'm not sure what to call it anymore.
A rave? Lol.

Fashooga
It's tough...I want to add more fish but I have to remember that I have kids to feed...

david1978
I buy the baby ones. Their cheaper. Lol. All mine are just petco/petsmart muts. I don't think I could bring myself to buy a $40 betta. I get 2-3 every couple months so it doesn't hurt the wallet as much.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Katie993
Replies
Views
BettaLovez
Top Bottom