Have To Stop Going To Fish Stores.

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I think i need to stay away from any and all fish stores. Lol. Got another male and baby girl for the tank. I couldn't help myself. Wish me luck. Lol. I will post pics once they are acclimated and in the tank.

Buganjimo

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Me. Too. Fish stores are like my second home, i used to always come back with something. Although I don’t have that problem... anymore ****. That used to be me 24/7 lol, but my tanks are all now fully stocked, and I can’t get anymore tanks (probably for the better lol) maybe its good that I can afford to add anymore tanks .

Can’t wait for pictures!

emmysjj

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Sometimes I'll call my friends and say 'I was left unsupervised' and they go 'OH MY GOSH EM!!!'

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Still only have one tank set up. So this will be third male in the tank. Yikes i think my brain fell out.

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
yea the 75. It was a harem for awhile then i added the second male, so now with 3 males with the girls im not sure what to call it anymore.

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
david1978 said:
yea the 75. It was a harem for awhile then i added the second male, so now with 3 males with the girls im not sure what to call it anymore.
A rave? Lol.

Fashooga

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
It's tough...I want to add more fish but I have to remember that I have kids to feed...

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I buy the baby ones. Their cheaper. Lol. All mine are just petco/petsmart muts. I don't think i could bring myself to buy a $40 betta. I get 2-3 every couple months so it doesn't hurt the wallet as much.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom